In the two documents below you can read all about the general conditions and house rules of M-Visio.
M-Visio attaches great value to protecting your personal data since we believe that this protection is extremely important. In this document we want to explain in a clear and transparent way how we manage personal information.
We do everything in our power to secure your privacy and therefore we are extremely careful in handling personal data. M-Visio always acts in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, among which the General Act Protection of Data (Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming). This means in every and any case:
- Handling your personal data is limited to the information that is minimally required for the purposes for which they are needed;
- That we will always ask for your explicit consent when we need to process your personal details;
- That we took the technical and organizational steps necessary to guarantee the safety of your personal data;
- That we never pass any personal data to anyone outside our organization, unless this in necessary to execute the purpose for which they have been supplied;
- That we are fully informed of your rights concerning your personal data, that we inform you of this and that we fully respect these rights.
Ideas, suggestions, wishes
Maybe you have ideas, suggestions or wishes. Please let us know through mail or the form that you can find in the waiting room. You can hand in the form with the person at the desk, or put it (anonymously) in the mailbox you can find in the practice.